1st Field Ambulance Association
The 1 Field Ambulance Association was founded in 1998. The Association’s aims are as follows:
- To maintain the history of the 1 Field Ambulance in all its areas of service (i.e. AAMC & RAAMC).
- To provide a forum for members of the Association to communicate with each other.
- To offer membership to all soldiers and ex-soldiers who have served with the 1 Field Ambulance and the units that have been and will be restructured from it.
- To offer the opportunity for the membership to gather as a group on such occasions as ANZAC Day and other gatherings of ex-service personnel.
- To hold re-unions and Association dinners to help keep and foster the camaraderie of the members.
I look forward to any past or present members of the 1st Field Ambulance , Medical Company 8 BASB or 1st Health Company 8 CSSB contacting me as well as relatives of past members.
We parade on ANZAC day in Sydney,under the banner of the 1 Field Ambulance Association.
Descendants and family of those who served are particularly welcomed to register with the Association and commemorate with us
Please contact us on the Association's email address.
1st Field Ambulance Association.